Terms & Conditions
By submitting an application into the Elite Choice Awards, you certify that you agree and accept to the following Terms and Conditions:
• The Elite Choice Awards, its affiliates, partners, employees, sponsors, and any other party who is connected to the organization has the right to use the contact information, including but not limited to, your name, email address, phone number, mailing address, website and social media links, submitted by the entrant to send correspondence via email or phone.
• The book you submit is entirely original and has not been plagiarized from a previously published work. The book you submit does not infringe any third-party rights, including any intellectual property rights, copyright, privacy rights, publicity rights or other rights. The book you submit does not contain material that is unlawful, obscene, lewd, defamatory, libelous, threatening, pornographic, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, excessively violent, give rise to civil liability, violate any law, or is otherwise inappropriate or objectionable
• Once you complete the application form and submit payment, you have up to 7 days to ask for a refund of your submission fee. The Elite Choice Awards will provide a full refund of your submission and your book will not be entered into the competition or reviewed by our panel of judges. If the Elite Choice Awards, at its sole discretion, finds your book to be ineligible, the Elite Choice Awards reserves the right to cancel your submission. You will receive a full refund of your submission fee and your book will not be entered into the competition or reviewed by our panel of judges.
• The Elite Choice Awards reserves the right to cancel, suspend, terminate or modify the award competition, without prior notice, including the selection of prize winners in any manner it deems fair and reasonable.
• The Elite Choice Awards reserves the right, to cancel, suspend, terminate or modify the prize in any manner it deems fair and reasonable. Where prohibited by law, the prize is void.
• The Elite Choice Awards, its affiliates, partners, employees, sponsors, and any other party who is connected to the organization is not responsible for errors of any kind, whether human, electronic, or mechanical regarding lost, misdirected, late, incomplete or damaged entries or for any damage to any computer, network, hardware or software related to or resulting from participation in the award competition. The Elite Choice Awards is not liable for any injury, loss, damage or cost resulting from claiming the award prize.